Wednesday, January 19, 2011

intro

well...i'm starting this blog because ashtyn, (applesnpnutbutter.blogspot.com) made me. jk, she did suggest it, but i thought it would be fun too. i recently had a career change, aka "quit teaching to stay at home with my baby boy." so i now i have time to do this. God is doing some amazing things in our lives and i'm excited to share with y'all!

i met my sweet husband at gcsu in milly. we began dating and were engaged in 2007.


i married the BEST man i've ever known in june 2008. i'm so thankful for this handsome man! he's my best friend.



in january 2010, God blessed us with the love of our lives, our precious baby, jack duke gibbs III (jackson)! he is my heart.


 some of my fave pics of jackson in 2010.






















2 comments:

  1. yayayayayayayyyy!!!! i'm so excited!!! i love this kurls. oh and thanks for the shout out. ha!!!

    ReplyDelete