Wednesday, January 26, 2011

keri's big night.

So last night Duke's friend called and said he had two tickets to the GA/FL men's basketball game.  Thankfully our friends, Will and Cat, agreed to watch Jackson! We were excited, I have only been to girls' games.  After getting soaked, we were walking down to the 4TH ROW and I saw our seats.  Then I saw who was sitting next to us....COACH LANDERS (women's bball coach).  I was wayyyy more excited about this than the game!  I wanted to play for him so bad when I was little and he reminds me of my high school coach.  So I was all giddy and tried not to stare at him.  It took me almost the entire game to ask for a picture, it was quite funny.  He was super nice though!  The game went into double overtime, pretty exciting, but the dawgs lost.  However, getting my pic with Andy was a success, even though my hair looks terrible!


PS - Jackson slept through the night last, but refuses to drink from a sippy cup - gotta work on that!

1 comment:

  1. sooooo fun!!! i wish i had been with yall. i wish i could have seen your face when you saw the coach. how long did it take duke coaxing you to finally ask him for a picture?! guess what?!?!?!?......I GET TO SEE YOUR BEAUTIFULNESS TOMORROWWWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete